All of the reading and sketching time on analog clocks math worksheets were recently updated with several improvements:
- the clock design was updated to make it easier to line up the hands with the tick marks;
- name and date fields were added;
- the clocks are now color-coded;
- the 24-hour clocks now include 00 rather than 24 as most people write midnight as 00:00 and times after midnight with 00 rather than 24;
- all possible times show up on the twelve clocks per page versions for intervals greater than one. For example, for clocks with 5 minute intervals, there will be a clock on the page with :05, :10, :15, :20, :25, :30, :35, :40, :45, :50, :55, and :00; and
- all large print (4 clocks per page) versions are available from the time worksheets page.
In regards to the color-coding, I thought it might be helpful to put a different color border around different types of clocks, so you will find:
- Purple borders on 12-hour clocks with hour and minute hands only;
- Green borders on 12-hour clocks with second hands;
- Blue borders on 24-hour clocks with hour and minute hands only; and
- Red borders on 24-hour clocks with second hands.
There are plenty of options available for both reading and sketching; explore them all on the Time Worksheets page at Math-Drills.com: