Math-Drills.com math worksheets may be used free-of-charge:
- In public school classrooms where students receive free education (funded through taxation or charitable organizations).
- In all home schools.
- In all not-for-profit or publicly funded education centers.
- By all volunteer tutors who are not paid for their time and use the math worksheets with the students that they tutor.
- In all situations where an individual uses the material for himself or herself or a parent or guardian uses the material for their child.
- In collections of educational materials that are provided at cost or for free even if the collection is comprised solely of Math-Drills.com math worksheets.
- In research studies conducted by students or staff of accredited universities, colleges or other institutions.
- By any for-profit tutor, tutoring center, learning center, private school or other organization that prints, copies, uses or otherwise makes viewable fewer than 100 math worksheets (the "allowable amount"; counting only the student question pages) in a calendar year.
Math-Drills.com requires a licensing fee of $100 per year from:
- a for-profit learning center or tutoring center that exceeds the allowable amount (100 uses);
- a for-profit tutor who exceeds the allowable amount; or
- a private school that is funded by tuition fees that exceeds the allowable amount.
For clarity, a learning center, tutoring center, private school, etc. includes any one address. If a tutoring company, for example, includes three tutoring centers, then a licensing fee must be paid for each of the three centers. For bulk licensing, please contact us.
Math-Drills.com requires a licensing fee of $0.10 per worksheet per print (or download in the case of electronic material) from:
- Anyone who uses Math-Drills.com material in a for-profit printed collection of educational material. E.g. 100 books printed with 5 Math-Drills worksheets in each one: 100 x 5 x $0.10 = $50
- Anyone who uses Math-Drills.com material in an electronic collection of education material. In this case, the licensing fee will apply to the number of times the collection is downloaded.
Licensing fees may be paid via PayPal, by check or by money order to 2201183 Ontario Inc., 112-829 Norwest Road, Kingston ON, K7P 2N3, Canada. Fees are shown in US Dollars and should be paid in US Dollars.
Use the button below to set up a recurring (once per year) payment of your subscription fees:
If you would rather manually pay each year, you can make a one-time license payment using the following button:
For amounts other than $100, please make a manual payment to
Math-Drills.com math worksheets may be rebranded as follows:
- with permission and for a fee of $25 per worksheet set where a set includes up to 10 versions of the same worksheet (e.g. versions A to J of a worksheet).
- This fee allows unlimited copies/uses by the licensee and the right to remove the Math-Drills.com branding and replace it with their own. This includes the pdf metadata and any content on the page.
- This fee does not include redistribution rights where the worksheets are made available or sold to another organization.
- Not all Math-Drills.com math worksheets are available for rebranding. For example, worksheets that contain images for which we had to seek permission to use.
Math-Drills.com math worksheets:
- May not be sold directly.
- May not be uploaded and made available on other websites unless they are part of a collection for which licensing fees have been or will be paid. Note: linking to math worksheets on Math-Drills.com is perfectly acceptable and encouraged.
- Must not be attributed to someone else by, for example, replacing the branding message from the bottom of a math worksheet, unless a licensing fee has been paid.
- May be modified to include additional content such as name and date fields or additional notes, however, the attribution must be retained.
- Should be re-used, repurposed or recycled.