Math-Drills.com math worksheets may be used free-of-charge:
- In public school classrooms where students receive free education (funded through taxation or charitable organizations).
- In all home schools.
- In all not-for-profit or publicly funded education centers.
- By all volunteer tutors who are not paid for their time and use the math worksheets with the students that they tutor.
- In all situations where an individual uses the material for himself or herself or a parent or guardian uses the material for their child.
- In publications that are provided at cost or for free even if the collection is comprised solely of Math-Drills.com math worksheets. Branding on all worksheets must be unaltered.
- In research studies conducted by students or staff of accredited universities, colleges or other institutions.
- For-profit tutors, tutoring centers, learning centers, private schools or other organizations may not exceed 100 uses in a calendar year without purchasing a commercial license.
If you would like to support the work of Math-Drills through an optional payment, please choose a support level below.
Use While Circumventing Ads
- Stop using Math-Drills.com; or
- Pay a yearly subscription fee of US$24 and continue circumventing the ads. Click on the Subscribe button to pay via PayPal.
Math-Drills.com requires a licensing fee of $100 per year from:
- a for-profit learning center or tutoring center that exceeds 100 uses;
- a for-profit tutor who exceeds 100 uses; or
- a private school that is funded by tuition fees that exceeds 100 uses.
A use includes every time a single worksheet and answer key is provided in print or electronically to an individual student. For example, if 2 different worksheets are copied and provided to 20 students, this would constitute 40 uses.
Set up a recurring (once per year) payment for your commercial license:
Buy a 1-year commercial license:
For clarity, a learning center, tutoring center, private school, etc. includes any one address. If a tutoring company, for example, includes three tutoring locations, then a licensing fee must be paid for each of the three locations. For bulk licensing, please contact us.
Use in Publications
This section refers to commercial or for-profit publications. Math-Drills.com requires a licensing fee of $0.10 per worksheet per print (or download in the case of electronic material) from:
- Anyone who uses Math-Drills.com material in a printed publication. E.g. 100 books printed with 5 Math-Drills worksheets in each one: 100 x 5 x $0.10 = $50
- Anyone who uses Math-Drills.com material in an electronic publication. In this case, the licensing fee will apply to the number of times the collection is downloaded.
Please choose a number of prints closest to the number that you intend to publish. A minimum payment of $10.00 is required. For quantities greater than 5000, please contact us or make multiple payments.
Rebranding Math-Drills Math Worksheets
Math-Drills.com math worksheets may be rebranded as follows:
- With permission and for a fee of $25 per worksheet set where a set includes up to 10 versions of the same worksheet (e.g. versions A to J of a worksheet).
- This fee allows unlimited copies/uses by the licensee and the right to remove the Math-Drills.com branding and replace it with their own. This includes the pdf metadata and any content on the page.
- This fee does not include redistribution rights where the worksheets are made available or sold to another organization.
- Not all Math-Drills.com math worksheets are available for rebranding. For example, worksheets that contain images for which we had to seek permission to use.
Math-Drills.com math worksheets:
- May not be sold directly.
- May not be uploaded and made available on other websites unless they are part of a collection for which licensing fees have been or will be paid. Note: linking to math worksheets on Math-Drills.com is perfectly acceptable and encouraged.
- Must not be attributed to someone else by, for example, replacing the branding message from the bottom of a math worksheet, unless a licensing fee has been paid.
- May be modified to include additional content such as name and date fields or additional notes, however, the attribution must be retained.
- Should be re-used, re-purposed or recycled.